Buyer’s Guide on Best Toilet Unblocker UK [Updated 2021]
Nobody wants to be on the receiving end of a blocked toilet. It is a work you most definitely do not want to end up dealing with. Calling a plumber is probably the first thing on your mind… but wait! There are cheaper ways to unblock your toilet, one that sits light on your pocket, and gets you quick results.
Many products are available in the market to unblock your toilet – from unblocking liquids to plungers. Having those handy can save you a great deal of hassle and money.
Following is a list of the best toilet unblockers available in the UK market at the best budget.
Our Top 9 Picks Best Toilet Unblocker UK
Yes, that’s quite a heavy name! But this best toilet plunger UK and unblocker does live up to it. It’s modern built is different from traditional plungers in that it uses water, and not just air, to unblock the toilet. Its design is user-friendly for those without much experience in DIY and the instructions are easy to understand and follow.
- What makes it different from other plungers is that you don’t need to form a seal. So it’ll work on all different types of a toilet – included low flow, square bottom, elongated, and any other fancy toilet you might have
- It’s designed for toilets, not sinks
- It’s easy to clean and store
- This plunger has a much greater force (8x) than any cup plunger ever produced
- Money-back guarantee
- Easy to use and store
- Gives instant results
- First-time users might find it difficult to use
With great user-reviews on Amazon, this is the best toilet unblocker for efficient cleaning that gets the work done as well as any plumber would’ve. Having it in your storage cupboards is a good backup plan that we’d recommend.
This is the Best Toilet Unblocker Vacumm Plunger, comes with two removal suction cups – one for toilets, and another for sinks. That means this is your one-stop solution to all your bathroom, tub, and toilet blockage problems. It is lightweight, easy to use, and durable. Its smooth silicone suction cup ensures that there is no damage to your pipes.
- Safety Natural Material – It is made of natural rubber that is tough and durable
- With an easy-to-use handle, two interchangeable rubber plunger heads, it is suitable for all kinds of toilets, bathtubs, showers, sink and other drains
- It vacuumizes the air inside the clogged pipes to produce a strong air pressure difference, water powerfully lash the clogged things to achieve the purpose of dredging
- Powerful plunging action clears drains quickly and easily without the mess
- Length of the vacuum pipe dredge – 15.7 inch
- Easy to store
- Gives instant-results
- It is recommended to use with dredge liquid that you have to buy separately
This is the best toilet unblocker for all kinds of toilets. Though more expensive than most other plungers available in the market, it does the work very efficiently. Its multipurpose feature and durability make it a good option to go for.
Though it looks very elegant and “weak”,this space-saving best toilet unblocker gets the work done as efficiently as any other heavy-duty toilet plungers available in the market. Its small size makes it a good pick for smaller bathrooms.
- Due to its narrow construction, this bathroom accessory is the best toilet plunger and will even fit in the small guest bathroom
- The plunger holder makes it easy to unblock toilets while at the same time keeping the process hygienic and easy to clean
- This bathroom accessory can be used for the toilet but also as a sink plunger for when those stubborn drains fail to clear
- Using this plunger makes unblocking a toilet a cinch. Simply use this highly resistant plastic plunger for all your unclogging needs
- The plunger measures 14.6 cm in diameter and 55.2 cm high, fits easily in most bathrooms and is very easy to assemble
- Easy to assemble and use
- Can be used in smaller bathrooms
- Gives instant results
- Not very durable
Compared to most plungers, this is the best toilet plunger for small bathroom and very easy to use. Manufacturers advocate its sleek design. Unlike most toilet plungers this one is not an eye-sore that will keep reminding you of the dreaded days of having a blocked toilet.
So if you’re looking for a classy tool to help you out during messy situations, this is your pick!
This is one of the big guns in Toilet Plunger Unblocker with 3 Plunger Heads! It uses high-pressure compressed air to blast away all debris responsible for your clogged toilet. It comes with three plunger heads of different sizes which means you can use it to unblock toilets, sinks, bathtubs, etc.
- The Toilet Plunger uses the power of high-pressure (up to 0.6MPa) compressed air to blast away the toughest clogs quickly and can deal with various blockages caused by all sorts of rubbish such as hair, cloth, tea, leaves, grease, oil dirties, and so on
- It comes with 3 interchangeable plunger heads: toilets head, washbasin head, and sewer pipe head The multiple choices make it convenient to cope with toilet, washbasin, bathtubs, sink, floor drain, blocked pipes, etc
- Just need the flexible handles and one drive button, very easy to operate
- The toilet plunger unblocker is made of ABS material which is smooth, durable, and corrosion-resistant. After use, spray the detergent and rinse with water, easy to clean the debris attached to the plunger within a minute
- It is suitable for a variety of occasions such as toilet, squat, washbasin, bathtubs, sink, floor drain, blocked pipes
- Gives instant results
- Highly durable
- Value for money
- Difficult to use for first-time users
It’s a best toilet unblocker tool for professionals. Though this tool is expensive, it is cheaper than a plumber in the long run. Once you get a hang of using it, this will serve as the perfect solution to all your drain block problems.
This is another modern-style best budget toilet plunger designed to unblock toilets. Though it is cheaper than most plungers available in the UK market today, it gets the job done equally well.
There is no hassle of forming “perfect seals” with this plunger because it mostly uses the water pressure to unblock the toilet. It is durable and fairly easy to use.
- Due to its special bellows designed to ensure a more focused, powerful plunge per push, it takes significantly less effort than traditional toilet plungers
- Through back and forth motion this bellows-type plunger pushes 4-8x more water towards the clog per plunge than a standard designed plunger
- Bellows conform 90 degrees to fit tightly even into low-flush toilets allowing you to plunge the toilet at the required angle. The ribs allow the plunger to flex at various angles making it suitable for all types of toilets
- While standard plungers are made of porous rubber easily locking bacteria inside the pores this plunger is made using high-quality plastic that is smooth and can easily be rinsed clean. After you’ve unclogged your toilet make sure to flush and clean the plunger by plunging the clean water for a few seconds
- The plunger’s design and sophisticated light teal and ivory coloring elegantly match most bathrooms. Should you wish to stow it away – thanks to its strong two-piece construction – the handle conveniently unscrews from the base to provide compact storage
- Easy to store
- Can be used in all types of toilets
- Needs several pushes and significant muscle-power to get the work done
This product has some great user reviews on Amazon. It does the work efficiently and is cheaper than calling a plumber. The fact that it works for all types of toilets makes it a best toilet unblocker at a reasonable price.
If you don’t want to get your hands dirty, try this best toilet unblocker liquid UK. It’s a multipurpose drain unblocker, which means you can use it for sinks, tubs, etc, and also works marvels to unblock toilets. You just need to pour it down the toilet and let it rest for thirty minutes (or more) and flush it down with cold water.
- For every type of waste pipe
- Does not foam or splash when poured into the drain
- Unlike granular unblocking agents, it cannot make the blockage worse
- After 30 minutes the blockage will be clear
- Easy to use
- Leaves no odor and water splashes
- Can be used regularly to prevent blocks from happening in the future
- Cannot be used on aluminum and zinc pipes
- A liquid can cause severe skin and eye burns
- Needs to be left sitting for long hours for best results
This is the best toiler unblocker liquid for every type of waste pipe. It is a great product to get rid of blocked toilets at the best budget. For tougher clogs, we recommend the HG Duo Unblocker which, as its tagline says, is “the unblocker when nothing else works”.
This is the best sink and drain unblocker made of a unique biodegradable formula which means it will not be harming any water bodies or aquatic life forms after you drain it down the toilet.
It is safe for all piping effectively get rid of the toughest toilet clogs and comes in pre-measured packs, which means lesser hassle at your end. Green Gobbler Manufacturers offer a 30-day money-back policy so you can opt for this drain unblocker without having to worry about losing your money.
- 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee with no questions asked
- Green Gobbler’s highly effective biodegradable formula liquefies grease, hair, paper, soap scum, and other organic materials that are causing clogs
- Works within minutes
- This drain opener works in pipes, toilets, sinks, tubs, showers
- Made of a highly effective biodegradable technology
- The most effective way to open up drains and pipes and dissolve deep sitting clogs
- Safer than sodium hydroxide
- Easy to use
- Safe for the environment
- Needs to left longer for tougher clogs
Green Gobbler unblocker liquid is the chemical toilet unblocker for smelling fresh with an excellent user reviews on Amazon. Its biodegradable formula makes it an attractive pick.
Not only does this gel make your work easier, but it also eliminates nasty odors and you can use it regularly to maintain the good health of your pipelines.
This is another high-pressure toilet plunger and unblocker which is bound to give you excellent results. Its special design provides more suction pressure than most other plungers you’ll find in the market. It can be used on toilets, showers, tubs, etc. It comes with a good grip that makes it easy with use.
- Fit to use for all types of toilet manufacturers, including Kohler, TOTO, American Standard, etc
- It vacuumizes the air inside the clogged pipes to produce a strong air pressure difference, water powerfully lashes the clogged things to achieve the purpose of dredging
- The air-tight tube features a handle that increases back pressure as you pull, providing far more suction pressure than a regular plunger
- Its compact design loosens pressed debris in pipes, toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks, and more.
Made of natural rubber, ABS, and stainless steel
- Gives instant results
- Good muscle strength is needed to push the plunger
This is the best toilet unblocker for bathrooms and definitely worth the money. It’s relatively easy to assemble and use, gets the work done with just a few pushes, and it’s durable and easy to store.
Made of silicone flexible rubber, it’s a piston-type toilet clog remover. If you’re looking for a cheap plunger that guarantees satisfaction, this is where your search ends.
It is highly durable and does not harm the toilet surface. It might seem difficult to use at first glance but the assembly and instructions are easy to follow!
- It is made of natural ABS, TPR, and Stainless steel. They are strong and environmentally friendly
- Innovatively designed for repeated use. The long, stainless steel handle provides a comfortable grip and easy to store
- It performs a double role – dredges the toilet as well as cleans the toilet wall with its spiral design
- Easy to force, flexible, bendable
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Safe and easy to use
- Environment friendly
- Does not fit in all types of toilets
For its price, this is the best toilet unblocker for all types blockages! It does not require too much strength from your end and unblocks the toilet in just a few minutes.
We understand why you might be skeptical about the idea of DIY when it comes to unblocking a clogged toilet. Using a plunger might seem like a lot of work, followed by the idea of having to clean up the nasty waste it might generate. Liquid unblockers, at first glance, might look like a waste of your money.
In reality, however, there are quite a few good products available in the market. We hope our listed high-quality best toilet unblockers help you get the best solution to blocked toilets once and for all. You can keep one of these toilet unblockers in your store cupboard and say goodbye to messy situations without having to lose money and time by calling a plumber!